Henderson Settlement has many needs throughout the year.
It would take pages to list all the things we use across all the different departments.
Please browse through the adjacent needs list. Just click on a title to reveal the options. Notice that we have reorganized the list by cost.
Also be aware that we are able to purchase items tax exempt and may be able to find a better price than the retail market.
Click here for a printable needs list.
Immediate Needs: General operating funds, e.g.; salaries, utility bills, day to day operational expenses.
We accept a wide variety of items, even cars, trucks and vans. Please check with us before donating or purchasing items in the Full - Size and Mid - Size catagories. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 606-337-3613 Ext. 320 or 322
for more in formation.
Full - Size
Mid - Size
* Brushes 4"-trim, rollers, extension handles, trays and liners, painters tape
* 5 gallon buckets (clean)
* Drill bit sets,
* 2 chart stands for use with flip chart paper
* 3 or 4 dry erase boards that are in good shape
* Gloves (work & latex), dust masks, Safety glasses/goggles
* New tin snips
* 32 foot extension ladder
* Mops & buckets, brooms
* Sheets bedspreads, good blankets, curtains.
* Decorative pots, mugs, & ribbon for Mothers Day
* Seed Packets: vegetable and flowers, Plant tags
* Water spray wands
* 13 gallon and 33 gallon trash bags, cleaning supplies
* #10 envelopes, copy paper (letter size), tape
* Household such as towels, hand towels, bedspreads etc.
* Pots and Pans.
* Decorating items are something we don’t get a lot of.